While researching and scoping the Scottish AI Playbook, extensive stakeholder engagement was undertaken. From this work, we identified key user groups for the Scottish AI Playbook. The user groups we identified were Researchers, Educators, Third Sector, Public Sector, Entrepreneurs/Start Ups and Business Users. This is not an exhaustive list of course but through our engagement work, these groups have been identified as potentially the most prominent users of the Playbook and we will focus on them for the first iteration.
In this category page, you can find all of the resources that are relevant for Business Consumers that are housed across the Scottish AI Playbook.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Business Consumers ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Business Consumers"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A Guide to Using Artificial Intelligence in the Public Sector (UK Government)
- ACT-IAC White Paper: Ethical Application of AI Framework (ACT-IAC)
- AI Activity in UK Business Executive Summary (UK Government)
- AI Business School (Microsoft)
- AI in Society (Una Europa)
- AI LOCALISM (The GovLab)
- AI Report 2022 - Patents at the EPO – a long-term trend analysis (Marks & Clerk)
- AI, machine learning & big data laws and regulations 2022 (CMS Law-Now)
- Algorithmic impact assessment: a case study in healthcare (Ada Lovelace Institute)
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND DEMOCRATIC VALUES - 2020 (Center for AI and Digital Policy)
- Elements of AI (University of Helsinki)
- Empowering AI Leadership C Suite Toolkit (World Economic Forum)
- Ethics for Open Source Development (The Linux Foundation)
- Ethics of AI (University of Helsinki)
- Explaining decisions made with AI (ICO and The Alan Turing Institute)
- Explaining Decisions Made with AI (ICO) (Alan Turing Institute)
- The Alethia Framework (Rolls Royce)
- The Children's Code (ICO)
- The draft of the EU AI Act, the proposed bill to regulate AI in the EU
- The Ethics of AI Business Practices: A Review of 47 AI Ethics Guidelines (Montreal AI Ethics Institute)
- The NIST Artificial Intelligence Risk Management Framework (US Government)