While researching and scoping the Scottish AI Playbook, extensive stakeholder engagement was undertaken. From this work, we identified key user groups for the Scottish AI Playbook. The user groups we identified were Researchers, Educators, Third Sector, Public Sector, Entrepreneurs/Start Ups and Business Users. This is not an exhaustive list of course but through our engagement work, these groups have been identified as potentially the most prominent users of the Playbook and we will focus on them for the first iteration.
In this category page, you can find all of the resources that are relevant for Business Consumers that are housed across the Scottish AI Playbook.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Business Consumers ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Business Consumers"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.
- A Guide to Using Artificial Intelligence in the Public Sector (UK Government)
- A Parent and Carers Digital Careers Guide (SDS)
- ACT-IAC White Paper: Ethical Application of AI Framework (ACT-IAC)
- Action Toolkit On Inclusive AI (Women's Forum) (2021)
- AI Activity in UK Business Executive Summary (UK Government)
- AI Adoption Assessment Toolkit (Catapult Digital)
- AI Business School (Microsoft)
- AI Ethics (IBM) (2021)
- AI Ethics and Governance in Practice (ATI)
- AI for Disability Inclusion (Accenture)
- AI in Society (Una Europa)
- AI Index 2022 (Stanford HAI)
- AI Localism (The GovLab)
- AI Report 2022 - Patents at the EPO – a long-term trend analysis (Marks & Clerk)
- AI, machine learning & big data laws and regulations 2022 (CMS Law-Now)
- Algorithmic impact assessment: a case study in healthcare (Ada Lovelace Institute)
- Artificial Intelligence and Democratic Values - 2020 (Center for AI and Digital Policy)
- Artificial Intelligence In Public Services (Equality and Human Rights Commission)
- Artificial intelligence in the agri-food sector (European Parliament)
- Machine Learning with Graphs (Stanford University)
- Making Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning trustworthy and ethical (EY)
- Measuring trends in Artificial Intelligence (Stanford University HAI)
- Microsoft Responsible AI dashboard
- Microsoft Responsible AI Standard v2 General Requirements
- Moving From Idea to Practice (Open Data Policy Lab)
- Technology and Innovation Report 2023 (UNCTAD)
- The Alethia Framework (Rolls Royce)
- The Children's Code (ICO)
- The draft of the EU AI Act, the proposed bill to regulate AI in the EU
- The Ethics of AI Business Practices: A Review of 47 AI Ethics Guidelines (Montreal AI Ethics Institute)
- The NIST Artificial Intelligence Risk Management Framework (US Government)
- Turing Commons (ATI)