Category:Third Sector Users
While researching and scoping the Scottish AI Playbook, extensive stakeholder engagement was undertaken. From this work, we identified key user groups for the Scottish AI Playbook. The user groups we identified were Researchers, Educators, Third Sector, Public Sector, Entrepreneurs/Start Ups and Business Users. This is not an exhaustive list of course but through our engagement work, these groups have been identified as potentially the most prominent users of the Playbook and we will focus on them for the first iteration.
In this category page, you can find all of the resources that are relevant for the Third Sector that are housed across the Scottish AI Playbook.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Third Sector Users ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Third Sector Users"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- A Guide to Using Artificial Intelligence in the Public Sector (UK Government)
- A Resource for Users and Creators (Responsible AI UK)
- AI & Equality Library (EQUINET Europe)
- AI and Education with the Goodison Group in Scotland (The Scottish Parliament)
- AI Barometer 2021(UK Government)
- AI Ethics and Governance in Practice (ATI)
- Artificial intelligence in the agri-food sector (European Parliament)
- Teach Data Literacy: a guide for primary teachers (Data Education)
- Tech Democracy Report (All Tech is Human)
- The AI Navigator (SwissCognitive)
- The Data Ethics Canvas 2021 (ODI)
- The EqualAI Framework (EqualAI)
- The impact of AI on UK jobs and training (UK Government)
- The Roadmap to an Effective AI Assurance Ecosystem (UK Government )
- Turing Commons (ATI)