While researching and scoping the Scottish AI Playbook, extensive stakeholder engagement was undertaken. From this work, we identified key user groups for the Scottish AI Playbook. The user groups we identified were Researchers, Educators, Third Sector, Public Sector, Entrepreneurs/Start Ups and Business Users. This is not an exhaustive list of course but through our engagement work, these groups have been identified as potentially the most prominent users of the Playbook and we will focus on them for the first iteration.
In this category page, you can find all of the resources that are relevant for Entrepreneurs that are housed across the Scottish AI Playbook.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Entrepreneurs ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Entrepreneurs"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- EAIGG Annual Report
- Empowering AI Leadership C Suite Toolkit (World Economic Forum)
- Ethical AI Frameworks, Guidelines, Toolkits (AI Ethicist)
- Ethics for Open Source Development (The Linux Foundation)
- European AI Alliance Assessment List Trustworthy AI
- Explaining Decisions Made with AI (ICO) (Alan Turing Institute)