This is the page for all resources which fit into the overall theme of AI and Business.
Here you will find links to all of the resources which look at use of AI in a business context.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Business ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Business"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Action Toolkit On Inclusive AI (Women's Forum) (2021)
- AI Activity in UK Business Executive Summary (UK Government)
- AI Business School (Microsoft)
- AI for Disability Inclusion (Accenture)
- AI Report 2022 - Patents at the EPO – a long-term trend analysis (Marks & Clerk)
- AI Risk Assessment Methodologies (Tri Lateral Research)
- Artificial intelligence in public services (Equality and Human Rights Commission)
- EAIGG Annual Report
- Elements of AI (University of Helsinki)
- Empowering AI Leadership C Suite Toolkit (World Economic Forum)
- Ethics of AI (University of Helsinki)
- Ethics of Artificial Intelligence (SpringerLink)
- Exploring artificial intelligence adoption in public organizations: a comparative case study
- The Data Ethics Canvas 2021 (ODI)
- The Ethics of AI Business Practices: A Review of 47 AI Ethics Guidelines (Montreal AI Ethics Institute)
- The NIST Artificial Intelligence Risk Management Framework (US Government)
- The strategic impacts of Intelligent Automation for knowledge and service work: An interdisciplinary review (The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Coombs, Hislop, Taneva and Barnard) (2020)
- Towards Data Science (Library)