This is a page where all resources related to AI and Policy are stored.
Here you will find links to all of the resources which look at use of AI in a policy context.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Policy ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Policy"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- A Guide for Users and Creators (Better Images of AI)
- A Guide to Using Artificial Intelligence in the Public Sector (UK Government)
- AI Activity in UK Business Executive Summary (UK Government)
- AI and Education with the Goodison Group in Scotland (The Scottish Parliament)
- AI Assurance Guide (CDEI)
- AI Barometer 2021(UK Government)
- AI Ethics and Governance in Practice (ATI)
- AI in PR guides (CIPR)
- Artificial intelligence in the agri-food sector (European Parliament)
- Gaining National Competitive Advantage through AI (PwC)
- Good Machine Learning Practice for Medical Device Development: Guiding Principles (UK Government)
- Good Work Algorithmic Impact Assessment (IFOW)
- Guidance on AI and Data Protection (ICO)
- Guide for Digital Services Developers: Using AI responsibly (Suomi.fi)
- Guidelines for AI Procurement (UK Government)
- Making Sense of Intelligence Automation in Local Authorities (University of Aberdeen)
- Mapping AI Governance (NESTA)
- Missing links in AI governance (UNESCO)
- Moving From Idea to Practice (Open Data Policy Lab)
- Multistakeholder AI development: 10 building blocks for inclusive policy design (UNESCO and Innovation for Policy Foundation)
- The AI Navigator (SwissCognitive)
- The Children's Code (ICO)
- The impact of AI on UK jobs and training (UK Government)
- The Roadmap to an Effective AI Assurance Ecosystem (UK Government )
- The Use of Artificial Intelligence in Health Care: Trustworthiness (ANSI/CTA-2090) (Consumer Technology Association (CTA))
- Turing Commons (ATI)