While researching and scoping the Scottish AI Playbook, extensive stakeholder engagement was undertaken. From this work, we identified key user groups for the Scottish AI Playbook. The user groups we identified were Researchers, Educators, Third Sector, Public Sector, Entrepreneurs/Start Ups and Business Users. This is not an exhaustive list of course but through our engagement work, these groups have been identified as potentially the most prominent users of the Playbook and we will focus on them for the first iteration.
In this category page, you can find all of the resources that are relevant for Researchers that are housed across the Scottish AI Playbook.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Researchers ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Researchers"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Tackling Climate Change with Machine Learning (Paper)
- The Data Ethics Canvas 2021 (ODI)
- The Ethics of AI Business Practices: A Review of 47 AI Ethics Guidelines (Montreal AI Ethics Institute)
- The impact of artificial intelligence on the doctor-patient relationship (Council of Europe)
- The strategic impacts of Intelligent Automation for knowledge and service work: An interdisciplinary review (The Journal of Strategic Information Systems, Coombs, Hislop, Taneva and Barnard) (2020)
- Towards Data Science (Library)