This is the page for all resources which fit into the overall theme of AI and Ethics.
Here you will find links to all of the resources which look at use of AI in an ethical context.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Ethics] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Ethics"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- ACT-IAC White Paper: Ethical Application of AI Framework (ACT-IAC)
- AI Assurance Guide (CDEI)
- AI Ethics: Global Perspectives (The Gov Lab)
- Artificial Intelligence Incident Database
- Artificial Intelligence:An Accountability Framework for Federal Agencies and Other Entities (US Government Accountability Office)