While researching and scoping the Scottish AI Playbook, extensive stakeholder engagement was undertaken. From this work, we identified key user groups for the Scottish AI Playbook. The user groups we identified were Researchers, Educators, Third Sector, Public Sector, Entrepreneurs/Start Ups and Business Users. This is not an exhaustive list of course but through our engagement work, these groups have been identified as potentially the most prominent users of the Playbook and we will focus on them for the first iteration.
In this category page, you can find all of the resources that are relevant for the Public Sector that are housed across the Scottish AI Playbook.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Public Sector ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Public Sector"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A Guide to Using Artificial Intelligence in the Public Sector (UK Government)
- Action Toolkit On Inclusive AI (Women's Forum) (2021)
- AI Activity in UK Business Executive Summary (UK Government)
- AI and Human Rights Report (All Tech Is Human)
- AI Barometer 2021(UK Government)
- AI in Society (Una Europa)
- AI Localism (The GovLab)
- AI Report 2022 - Patents at the EPO – a long-term trend analysis (Marks & Clerk)
- AI, machine learning & big data laws and regulations 2022 (CMS Law-Now)
- Artificial Intelligence and Democratic Values - 2020 (Center for AI and Digital Policy)
- Artificial Intelligence: An Accountability Framework for Federal Agencies and Other Entities (US Government Accountability Office)