Category:Public Sector Users
While researching and scoping the Scottish AI Playbook, extensive stakeholder engagement was undertaken. From this work, we identified key user groups for the Scottish AI Playbook. The user groups we identified were Researchers, Educators, Third Sector, Public Sector, Entrepreneurs/Start Ups and Business Users. This is not an exhaustive list of course but through our engagement work, these groups have been identified as potentially the most prominent users of the Playbook and we will focus on them for the first iteration.
In this category page, you can find all of the resources that are relevant for the Public Sector that are housed across the Scottish AI Playbook.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Public Sector Users ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Public Sector Users"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Action Toolkit On Inclusive AI (Women's Forum) (2021)
- AI and Education with the Goodison Group in Scotland (The Scottish Parliament)
- AI Assurance Guide (CDEI)
- AI Barometer 2021(UK Government)
- AI Ethics and Governance in Practice (ATI)
- AI in Financial Services (Alan Turing Institute)
- Algorithimic Assessment Tools (Canadian Governent)
- Artificial Intelligence In Public Services (Equality and Human Rights Commission)
- Artificial Intelligence: An Accountability Framework for Federal Agencies and Other Entities (US Government Accountability Office)
- Good Machine Learning Practice for Medical Device Development: Guiding Principles (UK Government)
- Good Work Algorithmic Impact Assessment (IFOW)
- Guide for Digital Services Developers: Using AI responsibly (Suomi.fi)
- Guide to Biometric Data in Scotland for Policing and Criminal Justice (Scottish Biometrics Commissioner)
- Guidelines for AI Procurement (UK Government)
- Teach Data Literacy: a guide for primary teachers (Data Education)
- The AI Navigator (SwissCognitive)
- The impact of AI on UK jobs and training (UK Government)
- The impact of artificial intelligence on the doctor-patient relationship (Council of Europe)
- The NIST Artificial Intelligence Risk Management Framework (US Government)
- The Roadmap to an Effective AI Assurance Ecosystem (UK Government )
- The Use of Artificial Intelligence in Health Care: Trustworthiness (ANSI/CTA-2090) (Consumer Technology Association (CTA))
- Turing Commons (ATI)