This is the page for all resources which fit into the overall theme of AI and Society.
Here you will find links to all of the resources which look at use of AI in a societal context.
If you have a resource you think should be included in this page please create a page for the resource and tag it with wiki syntax [ [ Category:Society ] ] (post category tag without extra spaces).
Pages in category "Society"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A Parent and Carers Digital Careers Guide (SDS)
- AI and Human Rights Report (All Tech Is Human)
- AI in Financial Services (Alan Turing Institute)
- AI in Society (Una Europa)
- AI Localism (The GovLab)
- AI, machine learning & big data laws and regulations 2022 (CMS Law-Now)
- Artificial Intelligence and Democratic Values - 2020 (Center for AI and Digital Policy)